An structured closet is the best closet, but how can you get it organized, combinations You can buy ready-built closet organizers from a do-it-yourself store or on the web. Or create your own. But if you aren’t in to building closet organizers, you can style your own closet using exactly the products you need to get yourself organized. Here a few tips to get you started.
– First, go through the clothes in your closet plus remove everything you haven’t worn within the last year or that doesn’t fit. Now the clothes that are left inside your closet have more room. Donate, market or store the clothes you eliminated in another place.
– Now your clothes should have more space. If you still need more clothing room, try using tiered hangers that will let you hang more than one item with each other. This way you can hang the blouse and skirt together, coat and pants together or just several pair of pants.
– Buy the shoe organizer. Go through your shoes or boots first and get rid of the ones you are not wearing. Count how many pairs you might have left and buy a shoe coordinator to fit them.
– Organize purses and handbags on a shelf or in plastic-type bins. Buy a label producer and neatly label your plastic-type bins with their contents.
– Add a tie and belt stand. It’s the easiest way to organize your little skinny items. You can also include scarves to the rack.
– Fabric-lined baskets work great for all your assorted items. Again, using a label producer to label your baskets could save you lots of time hunting for items.
— Buy some pretty hangers that will not let clothes fall off. Some hangers have cut outs regarding straps; other hangers have accessories for your sweaters so the shoulders do not get hanger marks.
– Another clothing option would be to add another clothing rod to your closet. If a person remove your current clothes rod, you can include a rod a little above in which the old one was and a different one a little below where the old 1 was. If you need space to hold longer items for the bottom pole, either buy a rod that connects to the back wall of the wardrobe (and is shorter than the entire closet) or just hang a smaller bottom rod from the top pole using chains and S-hooks.
— Store all your winter items like hand protection and scarves in a fabric-lined container or a cool design box along with lid. Add a label.
Now you have a tidy closet and failed to spend much to get there. Your cluttered closet has so much additional space now, and you didn’t have to move!